RV Owners encounter situations that are unique to life on the road, so our policies are unique as well. Don’t trust an Auto Insurance Policy, be sure to get a special RV Policy. These enhanced Recreational Vehicle Insurance Coverages include:
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects – pays for the replacement of your personal items in your RV that resulted from a covered loss.
- Vacation Liability – pays for Bodily Injury and Property Damage losses that occur at your vacation site.
- Emergency Expense Coverage – pays your expenses for hotels and transportation due to a covered loss.
- Special Windshield Deductible – Reduced charges and savings for RV Windshield Repair
- Recreational Vehicle Medical Payments Coverage – pays the cost for necessary medical treatment that is caused in an RV accident, regardless of fault.