Nobody plans on crashing their bike, but if you get in an accident, you want to have the best coverage available. You should be sure to buy a specialty policy designed for Motorcycles.
Motorcycle Insurance protects you, your bike and others on the road:
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage – Insures you against certain damages if you injure someone while operating your motorcycle and also provides you with a legal defense if another party in the accident files a lawsuit against you.
- Collision Coverage – Pays for covered damage to your motorcycle when it hits, or is hit by, another vehicle.
- Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage – Pays for covered losses resulting from incidents other than Collision – such as Theft, Fire or Vandalism.
- Medical Payments – Medical coverage for yourself and your passengers.
- Property Damage Liability Coverage – Insures you against certain damages caused to someone else’s property while operating your motorcycle and provides you with a legal defense for such claims if another party files a lawsuit against you.
- Uninsured Motorists Coverage – Pays for injuries caused by an uninsured driver in a crash that is not your fault.