At it’s basic roots, Car Insurance is an agreement between you and the Insurance Company in which you pay a certain amount of money and, in return, the Insurance Company will help protect you from major financial losses due to an accident.
Car Insurance is your best bet against economic disaster should you cause an accident and there is property damage or injuries to other people.
A Car Insurance policy is a package of several important coverages. Your premium payment is the total of these separate coverages for the policy period.
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage – Learn More
- Property Damage Liability Coverage – Learn More
- Medical Payments Coverage – Learn More
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – Learn More
- Comprehensive Physical Damage Coverage – Learn More
- Collision Coverage – Learn More
Fill out the Form Below and we’ll contact you right away!
Or, you can get an Instant Quote from Mercury Insurance: