The Producer’s Errors & Omissions Insurance policy protects the production and/or distribution company from various lawsuits that allege:
– Unauthorized use of names, trade names, service marks, titles, formats, ideas, characters, character names, characterizations, plots, musical compositions, performances, slogans, program material or any similar material
– Breach of implied or implied-in-fact contract arising out of the alleged submission of any literary, dramatic, musical or other similar material, or breach of trust and confidence arising out of any such submissions.
– Invasion privacy or publicity
– Libel, slander or other forms of defamation
– Infringement of copyright
– Limits up to $5,000,000
– Coverage Terms up to 3 Years
– Deductible Options of $10,000 or $25,000
Complete the following, and we’ll contact you right away!